How To Design Your Value
Remaining relevant is of paramount importance in a robo-world… but how do we get there?
- Staying relevant seems more important than building value… but today’s advisor must first amplify his or her unique value in order to remain relevant.
- The modern advisor can only remain relevant when empowered to amplify significant value in a progression that enables complete control over exactly how advisor value is perceived.
Given what I know today…
- My purpose has been defined by me as being beyond-profit and client-centered so I may get where I want to be.
My client-centered purpose defines why I do what I do and it is the cornerstone in the foundation of my infinite value development.
- My principles and values have been documented by me for publication to help me get where I want to be.
My principles and values have been documented in my own words to demonstrate my character my competency.
- My beliefs and opinions have been defined and documented for private introspection so I may get where I want to be.
My beliefs have been defined by me so I can share what I believe to be fundamentally true. My opinions have been documented for publication so I can tangibly demonstrate the genuine concerns I share with my ideal audience.
- My experiences in life have been documented and are ready to share with my audience so I can get to where I want to be.
My experiences have been documented to create meaningful points of engagement between me and my audience.
- My expertise has been defined by me in my own words so I can get to where I want to be.
My expertise has been defined in my words to translate exactly what my licenses and designations and certifications mean to my clients.
- I have set standards for behavioral expectations by documenting what my clients can expect from me so I may get to where I want to be.
The behavior that I can promise shines a spotlight on the value I control the most which also holds the most significance in the lives of my ideal prospects and clients.
This has been a summary of what advisors can accomplish in the first six micro-learning modules of Infinite Advisor Alpha.