Your Questions Lead To Your Value
You Need Fear to Succeed
Your character competency and concern must become definable detectable and desirable to survive in a robo world.
What does this mean?
- If you let someone else define your value they will dictate the worth of that value.
- Your value must be always on… detectable from any device 24/7.
- You must elicit a feeling from your audience to qualify them as a trusted partner. You have to know how your value makes your clients feel and you have to make prospects feel uncomfortable to get them to think about becoming a client.
Your Value Must Be Tangible
- If you are to survive in a robo world, you must make the intangibles of your advisor value tangible.
- Not taking complete control over how your value is perceived is tantamount to throwing in the towel.
- Your tangible advisor alpha can only be truly realized through introspection and continual honest feedback.
The Best Way
The only way to make sure your advisor value becomes tangible in the digital age of financial services is to become self-aware within the spectrum of disciplines made available right here at TangibleAlpha.com.
The opacity or lack-of-clarity that is inherently developed by the average financial services professional has been developed over decades by an industry counting on that lack-of-clarity to increase demand for services… that model is done… it is no more… If you don’t leverage transparency to your advantage in the form of Tangible Alpha, you will become extinct… your services will become commoditized and your clients will become enemies. Price only become an issue in the absence of value… you must make your authentic relevant value Tangible…